I stayed at Treasure Island for two nights and New York New York for three nights. My original plan was to stay for two nights on the strip then head downtown for three nights. But there inst as much to do downtown so I found something cheaper on the strip for the three nights.
It was my first time staying at both of these hotels. I paid for an upgrade to a suite. I did this so if I was losing too much in the casinos I could just relax in the rooms.
- Shake Shack – This was almost as good as In n Out
- The hot tub at New York New York – It was part of the room so it wasn’t isolated. It also didn’t have a timer knob so you didn’t have to get out turn the knob and get back in.
- Dream – She was a server at Rice and Company, she was really nice and she was Thai so it was nice to hear the accent.
- Shepard’s Pie – I had this at Nine Fine Irishmen, so good and huge.
- Treasure Island housekeeping.
- White Castle – It was ok, I was hoping the onions wouldn’t be so raw after sitting on the flat top. The chicken rings were good.
- Being alone.